Simply the best!
Hypnosis is the most effective method known today for giving up cigarettes. If you want to give up then this is the way to do it.
Hypnotists help many smokers on a regular basis to achieve their goal of quitting. It is a well-known area of a Hypnotist's work and usually takes just one long session.
Deciding to become a smoker is not usually a logical decision... its generally an emotional decision taken at a subconscious level. It makes sense that any decision to stop needs to be taken by the subconscious too. In a nutshell that is why hypnosis is the most successful way to give up smoking cigarettes.
More free choice
Many people thinking about quitting can feel that their true choice is being taken away from them. The secret of Hypnosis and NLP is that they get people to use their imagination to create a non-smoking future that is logical. That actually gives them more choice and makes more sense to them. This feels very positive and empowering. Stopping smoking becomes something to look forward to.
Hypnosis - the best!
To find the most effective method to stop smoking Frank Schmidt and Chockalingham Viswesvaran from the university of Iowa used a meta-analysis, incorporating the results of more than 600 studies totalling nearly 72,000 people.
The results were published in the Journal of Applied Psychology and included 48 studies of hypnosis covering 6000 smokers. They clearly showed that hypnosis was the most effective treatment for smoking cessation. (It was three times more effective than NRT - Nicotine Replacement Therapy!)
By using a combination of Hypnosis and NLP the efficacy is increased even further.
- You will reduce your risk of developing illness,
disability or death caused by cancer,
heart or lung disease.
- You will reduce your risk of gangrene or amputation caused by circulatory problems.
- You will protect the health of those around you by not exposing them to secondhand smoke.
- You will reduce the chances of your children suffering from asthma or glue ear.
- You will improve your fertility levels and your chance of a healthy pregnancy and baby.
- You will improve your breathing and general fitness.
- You will enjoy the taste of food more.
- You will save money - as much as several hundred pounds a month, if you're a heavy smoker (see below).
- You will no longer smell of stale tobacco.
- The appearance of your skin and teeth will improve.
- You will feel more confident in social situations ... you won't be worrying about the secondhand smoke you create anymore.
- As a non-smoker, you may even find you get approached more often by potential new friends and partners when out socialising.
- Your home will smell fresh and you will no longer be staining your walls with nicotine.
- You will reduce the risk of fire in your home.
(source: NHS smokefree)
Just a thought...
20 cigarettes at £9 a packet
A 20 a day smoker would save £3285 a year!
A 30 a day smoker would save £4927 a year!!
A 40 a day smoker would save £6570 a year!!!
As a non-smoker what could you do with all that extra money?
*Required disclaimer: Results, symptoms and treatment may vary from person to person, all individual cases are taken on merit.
Through a combination of Hypnosis, Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) and Behavioural Therapy, we’ll help you to become a non-smoker thats happy, healthy, confident and relaxed. We help you break the connections with smoking, whether they are emotional (such as stress or boredom) or physical (such as after a meal or with a drink) and help you feel great about saying “no” to cigarettes and tobacco.
The reason why this is such a successful method is that we can retrain both the conscious and unconscious parts of your mind at the same time.
The conscious part of your mind helps you to rationalise your old unwanted smoking habit, whereas the unconscious part of your mind holds all your current self-limiting and false beliefs about smoking; like how addicted you are to nicotine; how smoking helps you to relax; and, how hard it's going to be quit.
Through Behavioural Therapy we help you to consciously rethink your habits and how you justify them. Through Hypnosis and NLP we help retrain your unconscious mind to exchange your old unwanted beliefs about smoking for your new set of beliefs and behaviours that are more in keeping with your new smoke-free life.
As part of the process, the main reasons why people fail to permanently quit smoking (the withdrawal mood swings, irritability and cravings) can be replaced with feelings of calmness, relaxation, improved self-confidence, increased energy, vitality and overall happiness.
Usually one long double session with a free follow-up session if needed (within 2 months). This can vary from client to client.